MetaCoastal, LLC is a shared services company that provides our diverse portfolio of hospitality/vacation rental/property care clients with centralized services to include Marketing and Communications; as well as provides an operating model that helps our clients to achieve their goal
We’re seeking to hire a self-motivated Project Manager with experience working in a creative environment on a multitude of projects across several different brands. The position will coordinate with a variety of team members to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible with the requirements necessary to complete the task to include managing schedules, resourcing, budgets, assets and overall project organization. The Project Manager ensures that each project is successfully delivered, meets requirements, and achieves internal client expectations. This position will report to the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) for support and to ensure deliverables fall within scope and budget, and are on-strategy and on-brand.
If you are a dedicated, detail-oriented, and proficient multi-tasker who is comfortable collaborating, but can also take pride and ownership of his/her role, we encourage you to apply.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage schedules, resourcing, budgets, assets and overall project organization to ensure the team meets project requirements and client expectations
- Ensure project requirements and key milestones are clearly communicated to and understood by clients, talent and key stakeholders, and subsequently documented
- Assign project tasks based on team member’s core competencies and workload
- Ensure that creative staff understands their responsibilities and accountabilities and are properly executing their assignments
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short-and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and help manage budget and turnaround expectations
- Act as the custodian of project records and reports, such as project schedules, budget reporting with a key emphasis on version control
- Ensures that the project moves forward in a timely, cost-effective manner, makes changes and adjustments, and does the final inspections and reports for the project.
- Take ownership of project needs/requests and ensuring they are facilitated through to completion within the required time frame.
- Work with brand marketing directors and on occasion some external vendors.
- Work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget while ensuring communication with all key stakeholders is effective and proactive
- Nurture positive, collaborative working relationships with internal clients through regular communication, exemplary client services and continual expectation management
- Attend and facilitate project meetings, with internal stakeholders
- Uphold the company’s position and integrity at all times, particularly within the realms of confidentiality, professionalism and discretion
- Set a professional example of behavior, attitude and results at all times
- Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management, preferably within a marketing/creative environment
- Advanced time management, organizational, and analytical skills
- Excellent people-facing communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in project delivery within an agency environment
- Experience with project management tools used for task/time/resource management. Specific experience working in Wrike is a plus
- Experience working in a structured and methodical way, with the ability to cope with evolving and competing demands and effectively prioritize tasks
- High level of attention to detail
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, particularly listening skills
- Confident and articulate presenter to all management levels
- Proven ability to proficiently chair meetings.
- Self-motivated with high levels of energy
- A Culture Committed to Promotion from Within
- Travel benefit
- Relaxed dress ode
- Health, Dental,Vision
- Paid Holidays including 2 Floating Holidays per year
- 401k Program
- Fun work environment with monthly on site events including book clubs, picnics, contests and celebrations
- Employee Recognition and giving back to the community
- Free Parking
MetaCoastal, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer