Come join our thriving and innovative team as a Training and Quality Assurance Coordinator and be an integral part in moving the company forward. As a Training and Quality Assurance Coordinator in Glen Burnie, Maryland, you will help employees cultivate their skills and knowledge and apply them in servicing our clients and guests throughout the enterprise. You will provide complete classroom, workshop or webinar style training to share your expertise in ways that motivate others while ensuring quality.
The goal of the Training and Quality Assurance Coordinator at MetaCoastal is to promote efficiency by developing the skills of our personnel.
Who Are We
MetaCoastal is a shared services company supporting our hospitality clients in the areas of Accounting, Business Development, Client Services, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Marketing. The hospitality companies we provide these functions to include: Travel Advantage Network; Vantage Resort Realty; Beachtree Properties and Elevate Cleans.
What You Bring
- An enthusiasm and passion for cultivating talent and watching others grow
- Ability to adapt and be flexible in evolving environments
- Logical, forward thinker; able to see the “big picture”
- Able to turn problems and concerns into viable solutions; “turn lemons into lemonade”
- Able to translate requirements into trainings that will groom employees for the next step of their career path
What Are Your Responsibilities as Training and Quality Assurance Coordinator?
- Ability to performs high-volume call monitoring to provide data to management.
- Conduct post training to ensure comfort with material learned, and conduct any additional training as needed
- Collaborate with management and business leaders in order to identify training opportunities and to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, business initiatives and technologies.
- Coordinate training schedule; book training rooms, manage invites to attendees and track training attendance.
- Select or develop teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials and reference works.
- Conduct on-going training sessions for employees to include refresher training, cross training etc.
- Develop strong relationships with internal customers to develop course materials and receive feedback.
- Tests trainees to measure progress and to evaluate effectiveness of training.
- Reports on progress of employees under guidance during training periods.
- Assists employees with problems concerning "how to" perform specific tasks related to their positions.
- Makes suggestions on improving work procedures.
- Maintains trainee personnel records.
- Undertake other duties as assigned.
What is required for the Role of Training and Assurance Specialist?
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; Associate’s degree accepted; college coursework considered
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Willingness to keep abreast of new techniques in corporate teaching and adult learning
- Strong analytical, decision making abilities and organizational skills
- Phenomenal communication, presentation and public speaking skills
- Organizational and time management abilities
- Creative; able to think outside the box
- Passionate about customer service
- Critical thinking and decision making
- Able to travel 10-15% of the time, including overnight travel as needed
Why Work Here
- We’ll provide you with the tools, training and a team who will guide you and help you grow. Along the way you’ll work with smart, fun people while receiving a great benefits package and earning some serious perks.
- We partner with companies throughout the year for charitable events.
- Our Fun Committee was established to create a fun and engaging environment for our employees.
- Monthly Book Club that actually pays you to read
- Company sponsored events such as picnics, department contests, and celebrations.
- Collaborative environment
- You thrive on making a difference
Ready to bring your expertise as a Training and Development Specialist? Ready, Set, Apply!
MetaCoastal reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.