Beachtree Properties is seeking an energetic, personable, guest-centric Part Time Front Desk Agent to provide our guests with the best possible travel experience in one of the top resort locations, Lake Tahoe, CA. Responsibilities begin at check-in, - providing guests with necessary information about the property and local area during their stay. This position will contribute to the property management efforts to meet the client’s quality and condition standards.
Position Goals and Responsibilities:
- Make sure the guests' stays are trouble-free by providing customer service during their stay and problem resolution within the designated region. This will include but not be limited to the following: Meet and greet guests during their stay to ensure we are meeting the quality, condition and cleanliness standards for travel
- Provide onsite support for the guests serving as the vendor liaison, making sure any repairs are completed in a timely manner and with high quality
- Respond to guests’ questions through phone/email and follow-through to ensure closure and a satisfactory outcome for the guests
- Provide answers to property questions and assist the guest with room operations during their stay
- Provide support and procure supplies needed for the properties up to a defined budget level, as well as completing various administrative tasks
- Submit all guest related charges pertaining to damages in units
- First point of contact for all client work orders
- Responds to all client calls, with urgency
- Contacts company approved tradesmen to complete elevated work orders when needed
- Documents and tracks work orders in the maintenance database through completion and invoicing
- Coordinates pre-season and post-season improvements for properties
- Oversee the brand quality standards of various vendors through accountability management,- enforcing the standards put forth in Quality Assurance guidelines:◦Ensure all Housekeeping and Maintenance vendors are in compliance with client standards, including execution of the Vendor Service Agreement
- Monitor assigned properties survey feedback to ensure quality and customer satisfaction standards are maintained
- Perform regular Property Management (PM) inspections, coordinating repairs and improvements, as required
- Support property improvement projects by coordinating meetings, delivery, installation, repair of furniture/appliances and assisting in the management of property upgrades.
To be considered for this position all candidates must have the following:
- Must be able to work weekends and some Holidays
- High School Diploma at minimum or equivalent
- Demonstrate a passion for excellence, a love for service, and innate grasp to plan, implement, evaluate, and continually improve operations
- Strong organizational and time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to create a positive work environment by maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity consistent with applicable regulatory standards and corporate values.
- Self-motivated, highly driven, professional
- Customer Service/Communication Skills: Guest service representatives talk, listen and help resolve conflicts with customers. An expert communicator will be able to listen effectively to find the root cause of issues and communicate clearly and in a friendly way to solve the issue and keep the customer happy.
- Patience: Guest service representatives might have to deal with confused or irate customers. Having patience will help you stay polite, even in stressful situations.
- Problem-Solving Skills: You will have to solve customer issues, sometimes without seeing the actual problem first hand. Being able to problem solve with a customer will help your job.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite, additional computer skills a plus
Beachtree Properties reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.