MetaCoastal, LLC is a shared services company, founded in 2015. MetaCoastal provides its’ clients with centralized services and an operating model that works collaboratively with its’ clients to achieve their goals. Providing the tools and talent needed to get the job done, with services to include: Marketing and Communications; Human Resources; Information Technology; Finance and Accounting; Legal; and Client Services / Inventory and Yield Management.
Working together to develop original, cutting-edge approaches with an emphasis on ensuring our clients achieve their mission.
To be the preferred resource for clients delivering innovative business solutions.
We are seeking a Director of Marketing to coordinate and integrate of all marketing and communications efforts of the Enterprise Brands. With strategic direction, the Director of Marketing will translate initiatives into holistic marketing tactics to deliver an expansion of reach and depth of engagement with the intended audience. They will collaborate with multiple cross-functional team members in various departments and entities to ensure a unified approach to the image, communication, and strategic direction of the specific brands. Additionally, the Director of Marketing will coordinate various market activities, sales aids, and marketing collateral.
Position Goals and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the growth of the Enterprise through strategic planning and execution of all marketing and branding initiatives:
- Manage the development and execution of marketing strategies to promote products or services directly to prospective, online, or phone clients
- Participate in the design and implementation of website marketing plans for all companies to ensure brand standards are met
- Develop and manage marketing test programs
- Provide leadership to the marketing team and work closely with the design and content teams to ensure sites meet marketing objectives
- Schedule and manage yearly advertising calendar, including evaluating potential media partners, marketing campaigns, and assists with yield management
- Coordinate sales promotions, including creation of advertising, website design, collateral materials, promotional items, and social media
- Research, identify and select product distribution channels that will have the most global impact on revenue growth; monitoring and tracking Return on Investment (ROI):
- Provide oversight and direction to the organization’s e-commerce or electronic and other media efforts
- Identify, manage, and evaluate on-going web alliances and partnerships
- Track current and emerging e-commerce trends
- Heighten multi-brand visibility and consistency at the local and national level
- Build partnerships to promote the various brands through a variety of marketing mediums, creating an external network to draw upon. Work internally with business partners to promote the individual missions as well as the overall Enterprise direction:
- Work with Senior Management to establish entrepreneurial goals for the company’s e-commerce to achieve the following:
- Brand websites achieve marketing objectives around image and revenue
- Websites adhere to quality standards regarding appearance and content
- Websites increase sales and reduce distribution and other costs
- Reduce time and labor
- Coordinate, confer, and negotiate with managers from the company’s business units, internal departments, and web development staff
- Provide marketing advice to organizational units/departments
- Develop and maintain a culture of transparency, integrity, and commitment to excellence in the department through recruitment, training, conduct of day-to-day activities and identification and implementation of best practices. Ensure the atmosphere remains positive and upbeat, consistent with the company’s product – vacation travel.
To be considered for this position all candidates must have the following:
- BS/BA Degree in Marketing, Communications, or English
- 5(+) years of Management experience in a multi-company/brand environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent communication both written and oral
- Web Development experience, required
- Computer literate, with proficiency in Microsoft Suite; Photoshop: Video Editor
- High energy, with ability to internalize accountability and operate with tremendous urgency
- Integrity and highest level of professionalism
- Strong track record proving work ethic, intellectual curiosity and desire to make a difference
- Excellent communication skills for clients, staff, and management
- Positive and upbeat attitude to ensure great work environment
- Have proven strong leadership ability, motivational skills, and enthusiasm
Applicant MUST have the following skills:
Experience with interactive marketing
- Ability to turn abstract concepts into business strategies
- Familiarity with managing annual budgets and vendor negotiations
- Project Management
The ideal candidate will have a blended background of Marketing and Technology; will be comfortable interacting with both internal and external clients of all levels. This individual will challenge the company to think outside the norm, creating comprehensive marketing plans that yield maximum results, while driving a fast-paced business critical department and staying abreast of industry trends.
MetaCoastal reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.