MetaCoastal, LLC is a shared services company, founded in 2015. MetaCoastal provides its’ clients with centralized services and an operating model that works collaboratively with its’ clients to achieve their goals. Providing the tools and talent needed to get the job done, with services to include: Marketing and Communications; Human Resources; Information Technology; Finance and Accounting; Legal; and Client Services / Inventory and Yield Management.
We are seeking a unique Human Resources professional to fill a role that will encompass 2 main areas: Talent Acquisition Strategy & HR Data Analysis.
The Talent Acquisition Strategy portion of this role will work to source and recruit active and passive candidates building a pipeline of talent for current vacancies, as well as, future positions through the use of various tools. As a brand ambassador for MetaCoastal’s career opportunities, the Talent Acquisition Strategist will be an initial point of contact for passive talent and will share ownership (with the Corporate Recruiter) of the candidate experience.
- The Talent Acquisition Strategist will lead the recruitment of executive-level roles within the company.
- Collaborate with Corporate Recruiter to recruit for seasonal and hard-to-fill roles.
- Identify and cultivate meaningful relationships with passive top talent while building and maintain a pipeline of candidates for current and forecasted positions.
- Think outside the box to produce creative ways to engage exceptional talent with MetaCoastal and its affiliates. Perform advanced search techniques to source candidates by job boards, internal databases, talent communities, social media, employee referrals, etc.
- Participate in assessing candidate skills through deeper analysis and intake discussions with recruiters and hiring managers as applicable. Initiate appropriate candidate screenings.
- Adjust resource strategies as appropriate to increase traction and traffic of qualified applicants to requisitions.
- Be a Brand Ambassador. Build employment brand awareness in the market to increase candidate flow. Collaborate with Marketing as needed.
- Develop creative strategies and campaigns to continually build a diverse pool of candidates.
The HR Data Analyst portion will provide data and analysis in support of all HR functions. This includes supporting the design, development, and maintenance of HR analytical tools. This position will support the overall HR strategy and initiatives.
- Maintain HR analytical tools, reporting, and dashboards. This includes maintenance of data to support HR analytics needs and ensuring accuracy and consistency of key datasets, reports, and metrics.
- Complete monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc HR reporting and data analysis. (Time to fill, Turnover trends, Comp analysis, etc.)
- Respond to HR data requests from HR and other functions. This includes developing queries and/or gathering data from various sources.
- Conduct data analysis and discovery to identify trends and correlations to uncover insights. Must be able to interpret the data, share findings, and make recommendations.
- Other duties as assigned
Critical Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Experience with statistical modeling
- HRIS systems experience
- HR reporting and data analytics experience
- Strong attention to detail, analytical acumen, intellectual curiosity, creativity, a proven work ethic
Education / Training Required
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Statistics, Business Analytics or equivalent education and relevant experience
- 5+ years of Talent Acquisitions experience
- 2+ years of Data Analyst experience
MetaCoastal and its subsidiaries is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, disability or veteran’s status.