MetaCoastal, LLC is a shared services company, founded in 2015. MetaCoastal provides its’ clients with centralized services and an operating model that works collaboratively with its’ clients to achieve their goals. Providing the tools and talent needed to get the job done, with services to include: Marketing and Communications; Human Resources; Information Technology; Finance and Accounting; Legal; and Client Services / Inventory and Yield Management.
MetaCoastal is seeking a dynamic Director of Human Resources to join our team. The Director, Human Resources is responsible for the overall implementation, administration, and regular evaluation of the organization’s human resources function, including, but not limited to, talent acquisition, employee relations, compensation and benefits, organizational development, corporate leadership, and performance management. This person will be responsible for developing and managing HR programs that are strategically aligned with the organization’s goals and needs and that foster a positive and thriving workplace culture. The Director of Human Resources will be required to be hands-on and will spend approximately 50% of time directly contributing to projects, including support for the corporate infrastructure. This position reports directly to the Enterprise Chief Financial Officer.
- Manages, hires, monitors, evaluates, coaches and enhances the performance of human resources staff in the fast-paced corporate headquarters and supporting personnel in outlying offices.
- Fosters a culture of customer service, quality and continuous improvement for the HR team in a shared services environment.
- Collaborates with senior leadership and managers to provide guidance and coaching on recruiting and retention, compensation, organizational structure, change management, employee relations, training and development, performance evaluation, succession planning and HR policies.
- Provide guidance/coaching to all employees in regards to general employee relations matters; conflict resolution; leadership development; and career growth. Maintains confidentiality at all times observing ethical and professional standards.
- Regularly reviews compensation strategies that create competitiveness.
- Ensures enterprise procedures involving coordination from outlying offices are well implemented, routinely managed for effectiveness and achieve maximum results.
- Review, revise, assist with negotiating and administering a comprehensive range of employee benefits programs; manage broker and vendor relationships and ensure competitive features and rates.
- Oversee employment law compliance and manage risk.
- Develops and routinely utilizes data analytics to develop and implement action plans.
- Manage the human resource information systems database and necessary reports for critical analyses of the HR function and the people resources of the company.
Knowledge / Education:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related field.
- Problem solver, takes responsibility, demonstrates personal integrity, honesty and be able to manage confidential information on a daily basis
- 7 – 10 years of HR related work experience, with three or more years in a management role.
- Strong knowledge of federal, state and local laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to Human Resources management.
- Solid experience implementing, managing and utilizing HRIS systems.
- SPHR / PHR certification required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.