MetaCoastal, LLC is a shared services company, founded in 2015. MetaCoastal provides its’ clients with centralized services and an operating model that works collaboratively with its’ clients to achieve their goals. Providing the tools and talent needed to get the job done, with services to include: Marketing and Communications; Human Resources; Information Technology; Finance and Accounting; Legal; and Client Services / Inventory and Yield Management.
Working together to develop original, cutting-edge approaches with an emphasis on ensuring our clients achieve their mission.
To be the preferred resource for clients delivering innovative business solutions.
Manages and evaluates business plans to ensure they are operationally executable against defined strategic objectives. Leads project meetings and partners with cross-functional teams to develop business plans and supporting task driven projects. Prepares comprehensive implementation tactics, including execution plans, resource allocation plans, follow-up guidelines, assessment, and process accountabilities. Ensures that business activities are aligned with stated plans among different stakeholders. Reviews business metrics, evaluates actual performance, and makes recommendations to business leaders on performance target achievement.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of new projects, programs and plans to achieve short and long-term business objectives, developing and managing the project plans.
- Lead cross-functional team meetings, with focus on delivery of results and accountability.
- Act as the project leader in the execution of various complex and highly visibly projections that promote and maintain the viability of the entities.
- Develop and produce complex reporting to support and track project requirements as it relates to business plans and client inquiries.
- Research and gather entity and financial information to perform complex analyses to support business decisions. Provide feedback to management regarding results.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Enterprise and its functions, processes, and operations.
- Develop with cross-functional teams’ systemic method of keeping abreast of business and market trends that may affect operational requirements.
- Act as a liaison between the department and other business units on various projects.
- Lead the development of formalized business plans collaborating with entity leaders.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 - 7 years of relative professional experience, or, 3 – 5 years of hospitality industry experience.
- Highly skilled proficiency in the use of spreadsheet, database, graphing, presentation, and department specific software, with a working knowledge of financial models.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows and PC software programs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical ability and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to work independently