TRAVEL ADVANTAGE NETWORK is looking for a dynamic Full Time Account Management Agent to bring payment services expertise and to play a vital role with a growing team located in Glen Burnie, Maryland.
Travel Advantage is fueled by Travel Advocates that keep their finger on the pulse of travel trends, traveler requests, and historic travel patterns to provide quality inventory in desirable locations for reasonable rates. Our mission is to motivate and compel travel.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE in the role of Account Management Agent will:
- Thrive in a fast- paced call center environment
- Be goal driven- where you are rewarded for meeting or exceeding monthly goals
- Assist with monthly updating of billing information
- Correspond with clients regarding their current and /or outstanding billing
- Respond to client inquiries regarding travel benefits, service fees or payment due dates
- Educate the client on how best to use the travel benefits offering ways that fit with their needs, such as planned travel, last minute travel, taking advantage of advertised specials etc….
- Provide exceptional customer service skills so that our clients receive a white glove and 5 star experience
- Have a sense of urgency and be able to work under tight deadlines
- Demonstrate a willingness to undertake additional projects as assigned
Why Work Here:
- We’ll provide you with the tools, training and a team who will guide you and help you grow. And along the way you’ll work with smart, fun people while receiving a great benefits package and earning some serious perks.
- We partner with companies throughout the year for charitable events.
- Our Fun Committee was established to create a fun and engaging environment for our employees.
- Monthly Book Club
- Company sponsored events such as picnics, department contests, and celebrations.
- Collaborative environment
Required qualifications that the ideal candidate will bring to the team includes:
- Education: High School Diploma or greater
- 1-2 years that includes a mix of Sales, Marketing, Collections, and Customer Service.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word and web databases
- Available to work 2 evenings per week
Preferred qualifications:Accounts Receivable knowledge preferred, but not required
Travel Advantage Network reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.